15th March, 11am
In line with our Fine Art Sale viewing
Please book using the button below or by calling 01969 621146
Our public walking tours are a unique and memorable experience, perfect for individuals, couples or friends looking for something different.
Our public walking tours offer you the chance to...
- Find out about the history of Tennants – a fourth generation family business
- See parts of the largest privately owned auction house in Europe not open to the public
- See a sale being prepared from our calendar of more than 80 fast-paced sales a year
- Learn some of the tips of the trade – whether you are buying or selling
- Ask lots of questions about one of the UK's busiest salerooms!
- Take a look at the rooms where our diverse programme of concerts, events & exhibitions are held
During your visit...
Tours last approximately 70 minutes. On arrival at 11am, you will be welcomed into one of our private rooms, for an introduction by our team. The day starts with a showing of our fascinating company video, where you will learn more about the history of Tennants, how the family business began and how it has evolved over the years.
You will then begin the behind-the-scenes guided walk around our venue, where you can ask plenty of questions and learn all about the inner workings of the largest, privately-owned auction house in Europe.
After the tour, you can freely explore our public spaces for yourself, including a browse in our Gift Shop or a stroll through our ever-changing exhibition displays. Refreshments are available to purchase in either our stylish Bistro or Café